Mommy, watch me!
You have to watch her like a hawk! I kept thinking she was going to tip the car. Luckily she was steady and careful.
Look at me, I am having so much fun! (He was screaming with excitement! Every once in a while, I would turn the hose on him and blast him! He thought that was funny! I just didn't want to hear him scream!)
She is getting so big! She loves to play outside and it is fun to watch her climb in and out of this car!
It doesn't take much to make him the happiest boy on the planet! Thankfully, we have all summer to play in the water!
Honking the horn with her behind! Then dancing or rather rocking the car.
What a beautiful day! We started off the day with yummy pumpkin pancakes. Both kids devoured them! I added some chocolate chips to Taylor's and of course it was perfect! I had intended to get in the garden today and plant some here and weed, but had much too much else to do. I also intended to hide some Easter eggs around outside, but time goes by so fast and I had the kids get out and get wet instead since it was so hot! I filled up the pool and the water was freezing, but that didn't bother Taylor. Reagan, much preferred to get out since it was so chilly. She decided to get muddy instead and so we had to dip her again before we went in and well, so it goes. I am glad to have a small pool, and Taylor wanted me to get in, but for now, I am content just sitting on the side. Maybe when the water is a little more adjusted Reagan and I can sit in there. I already plan to bring out the bath soap for long days and just bathe them out there. However I can make it simpler!
0 comments:
Post a Comment