They were way to messy and if you wanted to peel and eat well, you had to be content with eating a little glitter. It was unavoidable. Well, as you can guess we hid these eggs along with the plastic ones and they got put in the basket with the other eggs... well, here is where the story gets NASTY............
One year later...
I am going to be part organizing the Easter party at Taylor's school. Yeah! We are going to decorate the room, there is an egg hunt, games and the like. Well, I went up to our attic to retrieve all that I have, (not much) and as I was going through the eggs, some of which were neatly organized in egg cartons, some not even opened from the Walmart bag... I found... I think 3 or 4 hard boiled eggs from last year. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had leaked some foul ooze and stunk worse then you can imagine and I can't believe I am telling you the story. I am MORTIFIED! Makes me not want to do eggs again. In fact, maybe I really won't! Anyway, learn from my mistake... Don't hide the colored eggs, or just do a better job at putting your stuff away and check it twice..... EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWHHHHH!







0 comments:
Post a Comment