Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Lookabaugh's come to Georgia

It was such a pretty day that we sat outside and Grandpa Matt grilled.  It was so much fun!  We all got worn out!  Hi, Grandma Kim!

Sadly, this is the only pic I have of Aunt Kristen.  Poor dear, had to push and push and push and push and...

Group shot.  Most definitely, the TV is on.  I am only saying because Taylor is off in la-la land.

We had a great visit!  Wonderful weather and games and playing outside.  The family got to talk Taylor to school and pick him up and that was such an exciting thing!  He introduced them over and over.  Then he introduced all of his classmates.  I am very thankful that they came and helped me more than ever!  We had to go in for some appointment for Reagan for her swallow disfunction which took up a big chunk of time.  I hadn't had any idea what to do with Taylor since he had school.  The Lookabaugh's were so grateful to help out and I am so thankful to them.  Not only did they help out with Taylor they fixed EVERYTHING broken in the house!  Oh, and out of the house.  Glad y'all came!

0 comments:

Post a Comment