Should I pet it?
Okay, this is neat.
I think I will just look at it.
"What are you looking at?"
This woman must have tooted!
Thankfully, this was FREE! Love it!
He loves to bounce! Wish we had one at the house!
Then the downpour!
"I am so upset!" "I am so sad!"
"I really wanted to ride the horse!"
We just sat for a bit while it really came down so that Taylor could calm down.
We went out to go ride the little pony and I had talked about it with Taylor since yesterday. He was so excited and we packed lunches and everything. The weather forecast was iffy, but there were thunderstorms headed our way. It said 3pm it would finally hit us. WRONG! Well, we got to the park and saw some animals and saw the horse, but I asked how much it was and it was TOO expensive. $6.00 for a trot around two stakes they had placed not even 10 ft. apart. Sorry... I asked if Taylor wanted to do the bounce house first, since there was a line and he doesn't have much patience anyway. Luckily, this was a GREAT diversion! He had his fun and then we were walking to the horse again, there was still a little line, and it started to thunder and lightning and everyone started running. I told Taylor we better follow suit, these people looked like they knew it was coming... Right when we got to the parking lot, it seemed to scream at us to hurry up! Taylor started crying and said he was scared. Then we packed up the car (still dry) and as soon as I shut my door it came so heavy that the thunder shook the ground and I couldn't hear Taylor who was now balling and saying how sad he was that he couldn't ride the pony! He was devastated!!! To say the least! I bought him a birthday cake cupcake (also expensive!) and after we ate at home he got half and mommy got the other half. Thankfully, I can take him on base to ride a pony for cheaper and more of a ride. I can't wait! Anyway, that was our morning. We got home and the river was already snaking across our back yard. Okay. Fine. Looks like we are going to hide out at home for a while. Taylor already has his footed pajamas on. At least we aren't floating away!
0 comments:
Post a Comment