Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Prego Again

Just wondered how many people really read this.  I am prego again.  Let's see.  Now I am going into my 14th week.  I know it is really a surprise.  Quick yes!  And yes this is el ultimo!  Last one.  I am officially due July 20 and we will find out the sex to see if we will be outnumbered girls or boys in the family.  The kids will be 15 months apart and the Dr.s told me to pretend like I had twins that way nothing seemed too harried around here.  Either way, we are happy with this surprise and taking it in stride.  We are busy again with millions of appointments to geneticists again to err on the side of caution with heart problems.  If you read in our last post, Reagan seems to be fine in that department but we wouldn't like a repeat of what we went through.  So far, appointments have checked out with wonderful reports.  I am starting to show and nicely Taylor has told me I am getting fat.  I tell him pregnant, but who's to say he gets everything yet.  Anyway, Taylor wants a brother, but we will be happy with either sex.  Taylor is begging me to move Reagan into his room so we probably will end up doing it very soon.  We will see.  SURPRISE to all.  Thought I would save the news for the new year.  Happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandi,
    Thanks for reading and commenting! I love you are on here as well as keeping up with your blog! Thank you so much for the adorable headband for R and my new earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it too! But, this post will show up as anonymous as it does on Sam and Mandy's blog because I don't know how to sign in. I know that sounds rather stupid on my part, but oh well! I'm glad Casey is back home, how did the kids react?

    ReplyDelete