This morning we woke up to cat destruction! You know, kind-of similar to when a dog goes haywire and gets the trash and toilet paper all over the house. Well on a slightly smaller scale is cat destruction. We just got the kitty declawed this past week and the veterinary highly recommended that we get an all natural kitty liter. This way, he wouldn't chance dust and such in his open wounds on his paws. The litter is newspaper pellets. So far we have had no issues and it has been easier to clean and there is NO dust! Anyway, the cat must be bored out of his mind or FAMISHED at night because he found the HUGE bag of this litter and bit through a hole in the bottom about 8 inches in diameter and pellets were EVERYWHERE! Did I say they were EVERYWHERE? I try to get up before the children so that I can get ready every morning, well, I am off to a slow start today. Sigh. I tried to hide the mess from Casey's eyes but he found it and brought it to my attention. JOY! So, now, at 7AM, I am off to get myself ready for a long but exciting day ahead of me! I have my whole day to spend with my girlfriends today! Blessed day, even Cat Destruction, my little interruption won't stop me... hahahaha!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
That Darn Cat!
This morning we woke up to cat destruction! You know, kind-of similar to when a dog goes haywire and gets the trash and toilet paper all over the house. Well on a slightly smaller scale is cat destruction. We just got the kitty declawed this past week and the veterinary highly recommended that we get an all natural kitty liter. This way, he wouldn't chance dust and such in his open wounds on his paws. The litter is newspaper pellets. So far we have had no issues and it has been easier to clean and there is NO dust! Anyway, the cat must be bored out of his mind or FAMISHED at night because he found the HUGE bag of this litter and bit through a hole in the bottom about 8 inches in diameter and pellets were EVERYWHERE! Did I say they were EVERYWHERE? I try to get up before the children so that I can get ready every morning, well, I am off to a slow start today. Sigh. I tried to hide the mess from Casey's eyes but he found it and brought it to my attention. JOY! So, now, at 7AM, I am off to get myself ready for a long but exciting day ahead of me! I have my whole day to spend with my girlfriends today! Blessed day, even Cat Destruction, my little interruption won't stop me... hahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment