
So we have gone "Dairy-Free" here at the Tibbs' home. If I have already mentioned this to you then this is just a post for those who I haven't shared with yet. Taylor frequently had symptoms that I didn't know how to deal with in regards to his digestion, mood and overall health. I took him to the doctor and due to his age, their is generally a lot of things that could be affecting him, but we would have to do a trial and error test to see what helped him. Anyway, he complains of headaches, tummy aches and had issues with the potty but now, I am happy to report that I no longer have to bring him children's Pepto Bismo or give him Tylenol for headaches anymore. For all of us, this has been well, not SO easy, but semi-rewarding! I have felt better, and feel like I am offering healthier snacks, more vegetables, fruit and non processed items. I don't do ice cream anymore and now that we are coming up to the holidays we will not be able to have chocolate. This does not mean that we don't eat sweets.... OH NO... we eat yummy sorbet and other sweets that yes are loaded with sugar, but not the same as we used to. It has been fine for Taylor, except if he has something that has any dairy in it, he complains of a headache or something. Yes, I feel like we are becoming more and more like hippies but, we still enjoy MEAT and lots of GRUB! Maybe one day I will have my own chickens, goats and pigs. Who knows, hahaha! Just news I thought I would share.







0 comments:
Post a Comment