Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Taylor loves, loves, loves to recite his favorite poems!

Maybe he should be in drama one day!  He loves to recite the poems, but, He loves to WATCH himself preforming too!  It is fun at night when we go through the books to see what poems we should read.  He loves it!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, too cute!!! Should I be making Joshua memorize these??? Bad mom of the year over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you thought it was cute! I don't make T memorize these, it is shocking to even me how he remembers these?! One day he will just spout out what he remembers and if I say that isn't how it goes, we just read it again. They aren't read every night and he just thinks it is funny to say them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was sooo cute! Shaun & I got a good laugh thanks to T! I'll have to show Conner in the morning.

    ReplyDelete