Yes, I know it has been almost a month since I last posted. I have absolutely NO excuses, heavens, I am on the computer nearly every hour for something! Anyway, now that we are into the fall season, many opportunities for fall festivals, fairs, and farms, oh and lest we forget Farmer's Market have presented themselves. Last year, we went with our friends, sin Casey to Kackleberry Farm's and this year, we got to bring him along to have a couple of hours to play and watch a pig race and tour a farm. Here are several pictures of our excursion.
Last year, Taylor loved jumping off this. This year, he only climbed up and daddy jumped, Taylor, hmm maybe not thrilled with heights.

LOVED this!!! This is what they call a jumping pillow. I wish we had one in our back yard! Much safer than a trampoline since you just slide off on the sides.

The petting zoo was more of a hit last year, but we still had loads of fun feeding the animals there. They even had a bee hive there to show you all of the millions of bees and the honeycomb. What a great thing for Taylor to see! All and all, we had a blast! We even enjoyed a corn maze which had corn police in there to assist you in case you got lost. The group we went with had a blast! They all held hands and took turns picking which way to go. Too cute! I wish I had pictures of that!







0 comments:
Post a Comment