Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We should have got a row boat!

Today we had a downpour! There is noway to plan around this! I decided to go grocery shopping, thinking that no one else would be out in the rain. Boy was I wrong! I felt horrible watching the garbage men swing by to collect the trash. The poor man who hangs onto the truck wasn't even wearing a slicker! I felt so bad! Taylor though, got to wear his boots and use his new umbrella! What fun, until later in the afternoon, we discovered a huge blister on his toe because his rain-boots no longer fit him. So sad. That kid is growing like a weed! Anyway, hope you enjoy the video of the front, I couldn't bring myself to show you the river running through our backyard. On another note, tomorrow is forecast to be sunny with a heat index of 105-108. Oh goodie!

1 comment: