Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

4 months old today


She is a whopping 4 months old today. At her last appointment she weighed in at 11 lbs. 14 oz. She is still very long and thin but normal or average size I think. I don't get the percentages with her like I did with Taylor. She is still on all medications and on thickeners which I should be receiving in the mail soon. These days I am loving the drive through pharmacy, which I almost know all of the pharmacists and techs. When we go, we roll down the window and Taylor talks to the people there. It is nice, that and not having to unload the kids so that Taylor can run all over the store. Last time we went in, Taylor went to the aisle where they had walkers and canes... he wanted to use them like swords. Then he went over to get some vitamins or medicine bottles and was shaking them like maracas, then he got scolded and went to an instant blood pressure reading machine. There are 2 buttons. He likes to put his arm in and turn it on... go figure. He doesn't know what no means in this place!!! There are even toys here that he knows where they are. Of course he is into everything else here, like the cards that have music in them and he wants to hear all of them! Anyway, did I mention I love drive-through pharmacy! Okay, this was about Reagan. We go again soon for her well baby visit and cardiology shortly thereafter. Apparently, we missed her neurology appointment and speech therapy has been trying to get in touch with us. I finally received a notice in the mail to call them. We will see in the next weeks what will be scheduled for us. I don't think anything has changed or progressed in her swallowing, but we will see. I don't think I will start her on solids yet. I will continue to update you as I can. Happy 4 months Reagan!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn, sorry but I didn't see your message on Facebook as I was reading your blog page. Haven't been on line for AGES and read everything over the last 18 months. Sorry to hear about little Reagan but am glad to read that she's doing much better. We'll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers and may God bless you all and keep you safe. Will send you some pics soon via email (as my men don't like to put pics online) so you can see how little Michel is now a handsome 14 year old, almost as tall as his dad and is wearing size 12 1/2 shoes !!!!! This last year he has been wearing size 12 and we thought his feet had stopped growing but a few weeks ago he decided he needs a bigger size. Hope they stop growing as we won't be able to find his size soon lol. Give your 2 little angels tons of hugs and kisses from us. With all our love, Erato & family xxxxx

    ReplyDelete