Just a little silly!!! He has a switch/knob and sometimes it gets jammed in the spaz mode! It is not his age, it is simply part of his genetic makeup! I am like that! "Imagine that!" He loves the cat, really! I am surprised that he (the cat) didn't spring out of his lap for the pet session from Taylor! He (again the cat) allows Taylor to carry him around all over the house! This is a good thing since we thought brining him home, he would be skittish and never come out! However, he is completely the opposite and follows us around the whole house. Today he played with Taylor and I while we played marble maze. He is still a bit afraid of Reagan who jerks her arms and just lays on the ground for diaper changes. One day. His name is Buddy and he is appropriately named, even though Taylor would have called him Doggie if we let him.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment