Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Taylor loves gymnastics!

Some of the pictures are not of the best quality, I was really sad about that! It was hard to take pictures since I was helping assist in most of the activities and the lighting was poor. Also, I am such a novice... anyway,
Here is Taylor racing the other kids through the foam pit... I think he enjoys letting the girls go first... tee, hee, hee...
He is having a ball, as you can see!
Taylor loves to practice this at home... we don't have a trampoline for him, but none the less, he jumps feet together, feet apart... and we practice since he doesn't keep his body straight over, and over and over.
Taylor loves to jump on his own but falls down, and laughs... luckily, his coach is really nice and tries to get him to focus a little bit.

Taylor is watching a little girl as she jumps. He is the newest one to the group but the coach says he does really well at most of the tasks... She also says that he is so serious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment