Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Friends reunited...


We had such a good visit with our friends! Taylor really enjoyed seeing his longtime friend and I got to see my friend and catch up and laugh, it was so nice!!! I loved it! I got to see the baby who won't be a baby for much longer... Wow! How time flies! I am so very sad that as much time as these two had together that we can't continue to live near one another and laugh at how similar and yet how different they are becoming! I did have the best time in San Diego with my mom group! All the kids loved each other! Lucky for us moms we loved each other too! But to my friend Christina, I miss her the most! Hannah... (Luciana) as Taylor calls her, is greatly cherished in Taylor's book! We often talk about her and look at the pictures where they are playing together. Hope you all like the video! There are pictures too so be on the look out!

2 comments:

  1. Is that bleach blond really Luci? Just joking...very cute video! Conner wishes he could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!

    Avery is going to be crazy jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete