Casey and I are starting this new blog-spot in order to keep everyone updated of everything that is going on with us. We hope to be able to fill this up with baby pictures when we get them and be able to keep all the family updated on the milestones that we keep acheiving. Since everyone will be allowed to view our postings and pictures... everyone will be able to also write posts. I can't say for sure how often I will be able to update this but once the baby is here I won't be in school so I will have more time on my hands... I think... we will see. As far as pregnancy goes, tomorrow I have an appointment with the clinic and we will be asking for a referral for a clinic to preform a 4-dymensional ultrasound. I hope to get in and get pictures of our little athlete as soon as I can. Casey and I are so excited about this child! Casey has another track meet this weekend and hopefully if I can find my camera, I will be able to take some pictures of him during competition. I know you all like to tell your friends about what we are doing so I encourage you to let them view our page as well... or you can just tell them of our goings on. This is so much fun for me, I hope that for those of you who have hard times on the computer, that you might be able to get someone to show you how to read and respond with your own comments. Again, I love you all and hope to keep you all in the loop. Casey and Robyn
Thursday, April 19, 2007
News from the Tibbs'
Casey and I are starting this new blog-spot in order to keep everyone updated of everything that is going on with us. We hope to be able to fill this up with baby pictures when we get them and be able to keep all the family updated on the milestones that we keep acheiving. Since everyone will be allowed to view our postings and pictures... everyone will be able to also write posts. I can't say for sure how often I will be able to update this but once the baby is here I won't be in school so I will have more time on my hands... I think... we will see. As far as pregnancy goes, tomorrow I have an appointment with the clinic and we will be asking for a referral for a clinic to preform a 4-dymensional ultrasound. I hope to get in and get pictures of our little athlete as soon as I can. Casey and I are so excited about this child! Casey has another track meet this weekend and hopefully if I can find my camera, I will be able to take some pictures of him during competition. I know you all like to tell your friends about what we are doing so I encourage you to let them view our page as well... or you can just tell them of our goings on. This is so much fun for me, I hope that for those of you who have hard times on the computer, that you might be able to get someone to show you how to read and respond with your own comments. Again, I love you all and hope to keep you all in the loop. Casey and Robyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hey cuties!!! fun picture
ReplyDeleteLove your new Tibbsfamilyblogs. Thanks so much for walking me through it. The older you get, the less you know about modern things. Love you
ReplyDelete