Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Update from the Track Meet


Casey had a good day setting another personal record in the 200m sprint. His results were as follows: [100m- 11.72], [200m-23.26], [400m relay-3.26] and lastly [Longjump- 6.01m]. Cousin Jodine came and brought Olivia so we had lots of support in the cheering section. Casey loves Olivia and I know Olivia loves her uncle Casey. He loves to take her and play with her between his events. (Casey can't wait for his own son to come and hang out with him!) Coach Cruz and some of Casey's teammates have already decided that our son will also be an athlete, just like his daddy. I am so excited! We ought to have a jersy made for Track and Field so that when he is born he can suit up and go out to the track with Casey. Anyway, we will send more news as we get it, on the baby, Casey's track and field events and me. I am off to bed. Finally!

1 comment:

  1. awww I love those pictures...keep on placing track pics.!! luv u guys!!

    ReplyDelete