Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baby Tibbs




"Here's looking at you!" Can you see him? He is looking right at you. He has a big head... That's my boy! On the top, you see baby boy Tibbs lying still (so you think) but while we were taking this he was kicking like mad! Maybe he is a feisty one, like his mother!


1 comment:

  1. OMG - What a shock to open this blog page and expect to see more pictures of Robyn making goofy faces or pictures of Casey running for miles and miles, but what do I see.....an ultrasound picture!!! YAY!!! I am sooooo happy for guys! May God bless the THREE of you - I'll be thinking of you. Can't wait for more updates - like how far along you are, and when's your due date? Kiss the belly for me Casey!!! :) Miss you. Matt, Sofia and I send all of our love. Michelle

    ReplyDelete