This was the first picture we received of our little miracle. I am finding that it is alot easier to send it through the blog then send it as an attachment file. The next picture I will update you with may not be as clear but I will try so that you can see his profile. Check again soon for more updates. With all our love, Robyn and Casey...Thursday, April 19, 2007
Baby's first picture
This was the first picture we received of our little miracle. I am finding that it is alot easier to send it through the blog then send it as an attachment file. The next picture I will update you with may not be as clear but I will try so that you can see his profile. Check again soon for more updates. With all our love, Robyn and Casey...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I like your page. Check out mine, and add my link you stink! Yours is on mine!
ReplyDeleteCiao!