Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

He lost his first tooth!


Now, these posts will be slightly out of order, but I am doing them very quickly between dinner prep and playing games with Bubba.  Anyway, two days ago now, Bubba lost his first tooth.  He wiggled and jiggled the thing trying very carefully to not swallow it.  We went for a drive and I peered in the rear view mirror to see him leaning over the cup holder so it would fall naturally into a safe spot.  Well, it didn't fall out in the car then, but we had carrots at lunch to see if we might eat healthy AND persuade the little bugger to come out.  Mommy ended up yanking it the last bit.  It was so exciting!!!  Here is the picture of the proud boy!
"I'M A BIG, BAD, DUDE!  YEAH!"


Look at me!  I lost my first tooth!  YIPPEE!


1 comment: