Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

We are back!

Hello all,
  We are back in business...  I mean to say we are back online and ready to resume life updates on the blog.  It has been a whirl-wind, and no we haven't settled down yet, nor do we get to for a while.  We are in San Antonio now and have a place to lay our heads, but all yet to be unpacked out of our millions of boxes.  I have a coffee pot without a carafe/pot.  I have a rice cooker sans lid, I can't find half of my stuff or the kids, but we did make it out to the pool and we had pie and ice with our first dinner in our little place.  I need to tell you all that this is a SMALL, let me repeat, SMALL place.  It is time once again, to purge of all un-needed stuff.  Decorations, kitchen appliances like my mini-muffin pan, clothes and baby things are all being evaluated by well, even Taylor, but watch out, Reagan has her hands in it and it accidently gets placed back amongst the keep pile.  Boxes are up to the ceiling and we don't have trash come until late this week so we have a huge pile mounting of dirty diapers, boxes, paper and the like.  Other than the move and the whirl-wind, Trent is sick with fever and a horrible cough, Reagan is sick but doesn't have a fever, and Taylor is fine but wishes that I would hurry up and organize!  "Mom, it's just that I want you to organize my playroom and take everything out of the boxes so that I can play and have my routine.  I want to go back to my old house."  I hope to take pictures of the remaining mess around here.  Maybe tomorrow.  I love you all.  I hope to post more of our journey soon.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. My biggest dream and prayers is that you were here in Fresno so you would have GiGi and me to help support you and play with the kids. Hang in there. I need PICTURES, PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND MORE VIDEOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply can't believe that new TL (Trent Look). It is tooo cute. But can you blame him. Look at the competition in the household!! Loved the blog, but just now am looking at it. Seems like my dog lay her head on the thing I have the computer hooked up to and disconnected it. Anyway your Mom kept asking me what was wrong with the computer (four days worth) and I told her that maybe it was disconnected when I turned the lamp on and it wouln't work either. She fixed it and started using it, then your Dad was not feeling good all day Saturday and had both doors to the computer room closed so he could get a massage in the chair they got from you and I didn't want to bother him. Anyway, everyone is out now so here I am enjoying your latest. The kids are so adorable I find it hard to remember we are related. Am so proud of you ALL. Take care of yourself. Hope Casey is home soon. Love you so much..

    ReplyDelete