Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Too cute!

Okay, it should be noted, that I have been on the computer trying to bring together this post for almost 3 hours.  First, there were 525 or some odd pictures to download from the camera.  That kept stalling.  Criminy!  Then I have tried over and over to upload several videos that I really would love to share with you!  I haven't given up all hope, I am just ran down, tired.  Then an hour ago, the power went out.  Taylor screamed and of course wouldn't stop screaming until I ran to his bed to lay with him while I opened and closed my cell phone to generate some light.  I have no idea where any of our flashlights are.  Sigh.  Well, now, as you have guessed, the power has returned.  I am too tired to try to get the videos up, but would love to share with you at least one picture.  Here are the kids.  




I have added the above images so that you might see a resemblance in Trent.  He is really trying to perfect his look.  I have more pictures of him making this face.  It is something he does all of the time!

 This is my look!  You better like it!  I don't smile, really, I just express myself this way and really love all the attention I am getting!


Here is "Miss Sass: I am still going to do it even if you told my brother to stop... I am the Queen of pushing the envelope!"

Here is "Mr. Drama: I would like to make a production out of my current dilemma, gosh I sure do feel better once you take my picture and flaunt my problems!"


2 comments:

  1. You are one busy mommy!! Hopefully Taylor's grumpy face will turn to joy again soon. He'll be happy again. Can you put them in swimming classes? Is there a neighborhood pool? Look for churches and get them involved in vacation Bible schools. It will be a good way to get to know the churches also. Have you seen Mandi's new Jocelyn blog yet? She and Sam just got back from San Antonio!! I didn't know they were. Love ya
    Grammie Cheryl

    ReplyDelete