We have a sleeper on our hands. I say that, and we have been up most nights, almost all night! The doctor says that she thinks it is colic. Except, (knock on wood) last night we had a wonderful night and slept fine. I say that and have to tell you that our room is littered with ALL THINGS BABY! We have the swing in there, a small tent, the nursing pillows, pillows for mommy all over, the Ergo carrier, blankets, swaddler blankets, a bin for diapers, ect. Really, it is littered! Whatever it takes!!!
If you can't tell, daddy is tired! We have had some wonderful relaxing time in front of the tube! I think we were watching Planet Earth here.
Oh yeah! Poop explosions! Today, Casey was pooped on, peed on, and Taylor vomited on him. It was a rough day for poor 'ol daddy!
Reagan is really funny! Here she is carrying around a bag, and is all dolled up in a cute tutu. She was so funny! She also was hiding the remote for the TV in the bag, and then she took it out and shoved it as far as she could under the couch. She loves to hide things!
Here is proud, Big Brother! He loves to hold his brother! Love it!
Here is number 3. Very alert and weighing in, at 12 days old, a total of 8lbs, 7oz. Still not as big as Reagan was when she was born. We are growing though! He started out small, but I have a feeling, he is going to be the tallest. We will see.









I miss them so much! I was there when the Miss Yogurt-Face decided to clean her face with her lunch! Tooooooo cute, but so much work to keep up with them!
ReplyDelete