I am ready... tell me when I can go...
- We had so much fun! Taylor found the eggs high and low. Daddy (I mean the Easter Bunny) hid the eggs everywhere. When all were found, Taylor was still looking, the thrill of the hunt still in him! I had a hard time getting him to come inside just to look at the surprises inside! We opened all the eggs and daddy tried to eat some of the candy, which made Taylor want to have some and well, we ate some Robin Eggs, some laffy taffy, and I think that was it. Then we found marbles and cars and capsules that turn into sponge animals in water. Taylor loved opening the eggs. I even hid legos in the eggs and built a tow truck out of them. That was fun! Taylor was eager to help, even with putting the stickers on.
Earlier in the day we went to church and apparently we had a lot of guests who were here for the Master's golf tournament or who were playing in the Master's. It was totally packed! Taylor mad mommy and daddy an Easter card and it was full of stickers and a picture that Taylor scribbled. How nice! He told me, "Mommy, don't throw this away!" "I won't," I said. Anyway, we had a great family day! Hope you all had a great family day as well!








How fun! Happy Easter:)
ReplyDelete