Sorry, I know this isn't the best photo, but for reasons known to many of photographers, sometimes people just don't want to stand around for the "Perfect" shot! So, we took one picture and then right inside to put everyone to bed! We are doing an Easter egg hunt once we all wake up and that will be loads of fun! I will post pics of it later this evening. We miss all of you and look forward to sharing with you soon news of the birth of our newest arrival. I am going on 39 weeks and well, we will see if she is late or on time or well you all know how babies are unpredictable! My next appointment is Monday, tomorrow, so we will see if she is still "Sunny Side Up". Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful Easter! Love and hugs from Georgia!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment