Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun in the backyard...

So, this is disgusting but funny all at the same time!
Yes, our child wears clothes, but he wanted to get wet and neither Casey nor myself had energy to go upstairs to get a bathing suit. Hence, the pure nakedness!
Home relaxing, laughing at Taylor and enjoying the weather!
Look at me! I'm having fun in my pool! (This was taken right before we went into the house, due to thunderstorms looming overhead.) Taylor wanted to make sure he had fun outside, before he was cooped up due to the inclement weather.

I am going to put grass in the pool and rocks, and toys, and pine straw, and everything I can get my hands on... Then I am going to jump in! Why not?

It is so nice to have a great outdoor space! I love that Taylor is able to go explore and have fun doing what he does best, making a mess... All we have to do is hose him down. Then he gets a warm bath inside which is more fun time for him. Luckily, being pregnant, I don't have to do much but watch him. Even though he wants you to get into the nasty pool that has collected all of the grass and straw around, he is content that you just watch him having a blast! Thankfully, you can dump the pool out and start over as often as you need. We all love that we can eat and play and clean up quickly if the weather gets out of control. It does frequently get rainy and windy so we get out when we can and then run inside which makes for a fun dash up the steps and into the house to read books or whatever... We hope you enjoy the pics! I don't know when I will post again. I never know. Maybe we will have this baby soon. Stay tuned.

1 comment: