Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update on baby girl...

It is late and I will retire to bed as soon as I am done typing. Baby girl Tibbs is due to have an appointment January 13th with a Pediatric Cardiologist. We will be seeing yet another doctor. Wow! Anyway, they will be preforming a fetal echo to determine whether or not there is any concern over the heart and associated muscles or tissues. This will be a no sweat appointment and I will just lay still while they look at the ultrasound images. The appointment can go anywhere from 30 min. (I doubt it) to 1 hour. Immediately following, I will have a consult with the Dr. to see where we go from here. I hope to have answers for everyone and will update via the web/blog. I have a girlfriend (God bless her) going with me to the appointment since Casey will be away on orders for a couple of days. At this point, I am not worried as to the current health of the baby, since she acts like a cheerleader in my belly! Sometimes I wonder if she is just doing cartwheels or backflips since she moves constantly! Taylor didn't move so much or at least with as much ferocity. He was more calm and had hiccups constantly! Anyway, just wanted to give that update. Happy New Year!

1 comment: