Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dec. 1 (Yes, I know this is old!)


Before going to pick up Casey from the airport, many a night ago, they had a bon-fire and served pizza at the base field. These are some of my friends who met up in the cold to hang out and have a good time. Okay, so we didn't stay very long, and we were ALL STARVING, since one piece of pizza didn't satisfy anyone, bummer! Katie, on the left looks so amazing, even though her eyes are shut, she is holding her newborn of just a week or something, Tracie, looks pretty in pink and there I am in my brown hairdo. I am keeping it, just so you all know. I am going to see what my virgin hair looks like and get used to it. I want to maybe lay off on the chemicals for a while. Sadly, my other friends were not here but I have been getting some pictures of them all to share so I will upload them for you to see soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment