Saturday, January 23, 2010
It has been too long!
Sorry, that I have been neglecting my blog posts! Since Casey has been home from his last deployment we have had many, many things keeping us busy! Let's see, some of you may already know that we had a busted refrigerator (water doesn't work in the door), the glass in the oven door shattered (in the inside of the oven due to extreme heat), the washing machine wasn't working up to par, and the freezing weather here made for things we hadn't experienced in our previous home. Casey did come home before Christmas so that was nice and we had a great time until Casey got so sick on Christmas. We ate good and had plenty to celebrate but he must have overindulged on the great prime rib and other things that he suffered and suffered until finally he burst outside and nearly his insides came out! Sorry for the visual. Things didn't get better and he was sick until a little after the new year. Bummer! The rest of us were fine. Thankfully! We had some of the Lookabaugh family out for a visit and we enjoyed puzzles and books and fine dining despite Casey still having trouble with his belly! It was good to have all the football games on so he could hang out with family while resting in front of a good game! We snuggled under heating blankets and ate fudge and Taylor had a ball being the center of attention. We put in a basketball hoop outside so when the boys felt up to it, they bundled up and shot some hoops. With the new year started Taylor got back into his routine with school and I with my BSF. We have had a couple of appointments with no solid news on the baby. We have 82 days left until delivery and Casey is looking forward to 1 or 2 quick deployments in the mean time. Taylor should be seen for his legs and feet since there is a very noticeable curvature of his legs and feet. He still trips more so than normal and we have finally ironed out the kinks in the insurance. I have an appointment for pediatric cardiology again on the 22nd of Feb to verify identification of blemishes and abnormalities in the development in the heart. I still don't know where I will deliver or if I will have to be induced or anything. Hopefully, I will have some answers. We all appreciate your prayer! We have decided for the most part that the baby's name is Raegan so if you wanted to pray for her by name, there it is. I am sure there is sooooo much more to tell you, but I will leave that for next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment