Here is Taylor. He is REALLY enjoying his cranberry dish! Several times he placed his open hand in the mix and painted the table with the red sugared side. Most of it went into his mouth and he asked for seconds and thirds.

There was so much good food! Let's see, turkey, broccoli soufflé, real cranberries, garlic mashed potatoes, spinach salad with bacon, radishes and boiled eggs, the best cornbread stuffing ever!, poppyseed rolls, and then pumpkin pie and loaded brownies! I think my baby grew the most tonight! My belly was so hard and full, yet oddly enough I didn't have heartburn, I thought I might, but thankfully I didn't!!! Man the food was the best!

This is Brunswick. He is the best well behaved dog ever!!! Taylor likes him and he doesn't bark because he has been trained so well! He is 3 years old and can give a high five, fist pound, say I love you, wait to eat, wait to go chase a ball, and well, this is partly why Taylor keeps insisting on getting a dog!

This is one of my girlfriends, Lexi. She is amazing! She is one of the first girls I met in the moms groups here and her husband is a fire-fighter. She single-handedly made Thanksgiving for the both of us and the kids!!! Plus she just moved into her house about a week ago. She is still unpacking. She is one of the 8 girls in the bookclub/playgroup that we have going. Thank you Lexi for a great Thanksgiving!!!







Oh, it looks like you had such a nice time!!!
ReplyDelete