Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Halloween!



I know it is late and I should have posted these pictures a while ago, but I know you might have wanted to see our Halloween costumes and friends. We had a great time! It poured rain after we visited 2 houses so we returned to shelter, but as soon as it was over we hit the streets. Taylor loved it! Tic o Teet is what he said and well, he liked the candy collection process too! If you ooohed and awed the kids costumes he liked that and IF... IF you had animals that came to the door with you to pass out candy and socialize, Taylor was in HEAVEN! He only tried to go into a couple of homes. Oops! He obviously knows the word candy now and it is regularly used in his dinner petitions! {What do you want for dinner... CANDY!} The next day he wanted to go Trick or Treating again to which I had to explain that sadly, you only go begging door to door once a year! (That is what is the acceptable tradition.) Thankfully, it is only once a year!!! Some of the pics you are looking at are of Taylor with his friends Jackson (the dinosaur) and Jonah (the spider). My girlfriends are both pregnant and both blonde so the spider mamma is Katie due to deliver any day. And the other gal is Amy, (the Dinosaur's mom) and she just delivered a BEAUTIFUL baby boy named Tucker on the 9th. Amy's husband Sean, is seen in the pictures and he is such a great sport! He pulled the kids around the neighborhood when they weren't up for walking. In all, it was a night to remember! I am sorry that Casey had to miss out because I know it would have been a fun for him to witness Taylor's first Halloween! I got to tell him about it and it made his day! One thing that I will never forget about the night (and I am sad I didn't take a picture of one) is the number of kids and parents Trick or Treating in Golf Carts! Some were loaded with teenagers and others were parents with all the little ones. Either way, can't you walk??? Lazy bums! I mean not trying to be rude, but since it is my blog I am just saying! Hahaha! Next year I will take pictures for proof. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment