This is what we see right out of our front window! I have even seen her feeding the babies a worm. It was such a sight! I think only one baby chowed it down so the other's must be starving... jk!

Daddy and Taylor bonding before he is off "on a mission," (that is what we tell Taylor when Daddy is gone.)

This is a beautiful blossom from the many, many Gardenia bushes growing in the front and back yard. The fragrance from these are so sweet! I love it! It reminds me of some Gardenias my grandmother used to have in her backyard! We also have tons of green geckos and Robins. The other day a small rabbit scurried out of our garage. We also have horses right up the road. Every time we drive by Taylor says "Neigh, neigh." There also have been reports of a couple Black Bear sightings in our area. Not in our neighborhood specifically, but nearby in the wooded areas. Just some different things that we are getting used to.







0 comments:
Post a Comment