Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Pictures from the MLS
Some of you haven't seen the pictures from the MLS, but here they are. I already want to change the, what is it mauve color, in the kitchen, I hate it... we would like to do some changes down the road in the kitchen, we think that we are going to extend the back patio a little and make a path on the side and have some storage boxes for Taylor's toys, the downstairs Master bedroom will temporarily be the guest room. I wanted you to see where you would stay if you choose to visit. We recently discovered that the day after the movers unload the truck with our stuff in the new house, Casey will be gone for more training in Florida so I get the "Tag your It" and will get to unpack by myself. I intend to get some house cleaning ladies or something. I have no idea how it will work out, it will definitely be hectic. I will update you all on our plans. Right now it is looming over our heads! Getting there is also on our minds... driving with Taylor will prove to be long and difficult. I am accepting offers if any of you would like to meet us there and help! Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment