So I tried to put these in a nice layout but couldn't compress the pictures enough so here they are after the fact. We tried to get Taylor to put his leg up against the wall like his Pa Pa, but he only got the arms folded against his chest right. It was so funny to watch them! Then we went out for a hike, I think I told you already but we went in search of treasures. Now Taylor has a new treasure box, it is great because at Stroller Strides all the little girls tote purses and Taylor always likes to try them out. Well, thank you so much Mimi and Pa Pa for his Easter present because Taylor loves it! The farm animals stay inside while we tote the Barnyard Box (treasure box) outside to collect quartz rocks and other random items, oh and loads of stones! Anyway, it will be sad to be so far away from Pa Pa! Looks like Pa Pa will have to get a web cam so that we can video chat with him!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment