Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here are some cute pictures from Disneyland






We got a 3-day hopper pass and went to Disneyland first and then California Adventure.  It was great because Taylor could go on plenty of trains and rides.  I will admit though that in the boat rides he wanted to lean out over the boat to touch the water and if there were ducks nearby they were much more interesting than the ride and music.  Oh well.  We had fun!  It wasn't nearly as crowded as I anticipated and we didn't have to wait in line too long on any of the rides we chose.  Taylor wanted to run around constantly so we found some grassy areas that were fenced off and let the kids play in there but then security said we weren't aloud to be there, oops!  The next best thing we found were tree house run areas which incorporated water and Taylor found it more exciting to splash in the water than climb.  Water I have found will make Taylor happy any day!  Anyway, we had loads of fun with Taylor's cousins, aunt, and grandparents!  It was a great trip and we were able to divide and conquer!  Best part is, we didn't buy anything, except for enormous corn dogs for Case and I.  Other than that, we just posed a couple of times with silly hats.  We made it out without toys or hats or anything else!  Yeah!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment