Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seize the day!

So much is always going on here, but I digress-  There is a poor little hummingbird stuck in my kitchen and I don't know what to do.  All of the windows and doors are open and well, the thing is scared to death.  Any ideas?  I don't think I own anything that would lure the thing out.  Again, HELP!  Thank goodness T is asleep and is no longer running around grunting at the bird.  I think just being in there spooked him (the bird).

Tonight is going to be a great night, I am making ribs and they are slow cooking in the crockpot and well you know how when you walk in and you are hungry to eat whatever it is that is cooking because the smell leads you to believe it is done and ready to be eaten even though it has a couple more hours.  (Breath)  I will have to do nothing tonight really for dinner!  Sweet!  Then I go for moms night out.  We are doing this with our Stroller Strides group and they are bringing venders so if we want to do Christmas shopping.  Or there is wine or we can just socialize oh and eat!  We will also be getting crafty this time and apparently one of the ladies is bringing beads and things so we can make our own wine charms or so I heard.  The idea was we could bring crafts to make for Christmas.  I am not very crafty, sigh- we shall see.  Anyway, you all have a good day where ever you are

0 comments:

Post a Comment