Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mommy hang out at the Science Center

Seated from left to right:  Christina, Jessica, Brianne, & me
We always are looking for great places to hang out and let the kids go wild.  We love going here because it is air-conditioned and the kids have everything from blocks to shopping carts to phone booths to learning toys.  Oh and lest I forget computer stations.  We got a season pass and go pretty frequently so that T can meet other kids and get out of the house away from his toys since his toys are only interesting if someone else is playing with them.  We haven't been to the zoo in a while and have been targeting places where T can explore and walk and climb since that is what he likes to do best.  I hope to get some pics of T at the park soon.   Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun group! I sooooo wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, we love it there too. We went just a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete