Part of riding is caring for the horse. Oh and safety! You have to touch the horse the ENTIRE time! Otherwise you will get "... a boot to the head!"
He had to get a saddle liner and saddle all by himself, after the horse was brushed. If you can't tell, the horse poo'd all over and...
Taylor says... "it stinks..." he sure is funny! Next time he will have to sweep it up.
Big, strong boy!
Responsibilities... I love this!
Attaching and tying up the saddle.
How to hold the reigns so that you don't hurt your hand. Always remember that he is strong and fast and you have to think SMART!
Getting situated for a ride on "Stan the Man, or Stanley."
Right after this photo, she let go of the reigns and it was SO cool!
Does he want to do it again.... YES! We had a blast watching too! I told him I was jealous! I want to ride too! We really like the teacher too! Taylor invited her to his birthday. It was so cute!











Fabulous pictures, I really enjoy them and the comments. Just wish I were there, I am jealous that my little ones get their other grammies and grampies!!! I guess I'll just have to be patienbt. See you in 4 months! Love Grammie Cheryl
ReplyDelete