Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Horseback Therapeutic Riding Lessons

Here are happy faces and eager kids, well, I will tell you it sure wasn't what we expected!

Case and I thought Reagan would be scared out of her mind!  Boy were we wrong!  She couldn't get up there fast enough and she immediately knew what to do.  She grabbed hold of the reigns and was ready to set on the course.  

Here are daddy and Trent and you don't see Taylor because he is chasing after the horse taking pictures with my phone.  He is of course yelling for the lady to know that he is jealous of his sister and that he would like a ride himself!

We are coming around and Reagan thinks she is done already and she starts her business of "MORE, MORE, MORE",  I thought is was funny!

Here is his usual self.

We walked all around a huge property of 20 acres and saw some deer and beautiful hill country.  Reagan started to get tired so she said she wanted down.  We took a break and let the horse graze a bit and then Reagan continued on.  Once we returned to the barn area and loop, she again said that she didn't want down but she wanted more.  She was in HEAVEN!  Taylor wouldn't stop saying that he wanted a turn and that now he wanted lessons too.  I told him that he was in swimming lessons and his sister wasn't so this is what she got to do.  Anyway, I hope we get to continue with this, as I see Reagan really enjoying the animals and therapy.  Too fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment