Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update on Trent

Bright-eyed and bushy tailed!

So interested in his activity!

Hmmm!

Is this a smile?

I know you have had enough, but I am practicing with a new camera and he hasn't smiled on que yet.

Friday of last week, we went in for Trents second flu shot and it must have been the worst vacine yet!  He has been sick ever since and with a miserable cough!  It isn't whooping cough, but it is ugly!  His eyes get real red and swollen from rubbing and just being miserable!  I know he is fine and it has to run its course, but it takes so long!  I know he is having a hard time breathing so we have put him in the swing and then last night I slept on the couch to be near and suction him out and lather him with Vicks.  He is a trooper and still grins and flirts with whomever will smile at him while he is in the carrier.  Cutie pie!  Oh and he is a good solid 20 lbs and almost the same weight as his sister.  He is breaking some teeth up top so we will see some soon.  Right now though, to add to the mess of snot is mounds of drool.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment