Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cute kids!

Here she is with more babies... one giggles and the other has a pacifier.  She sleeps with them and puts them in the swing, and has a stroller for them and well, they are her first real girl obsession.  Up until now, she has just played with trains and phones and kitchen things.  Now we have something specifically for her.  Now, she brings them to bed too.  I need to take a picture of her current bed place.  It is full of her dollies!  

Here, are the boys.  If you can't tell, the little guy, isn't really little he is getting bigger and heftier everyday!  We have finally started him on food.  He is 6 months and starving!  We tried once or twice with food when he was younger, thinking it might help with his colic but it didn't so we stopped and now we have started up he is ready and willing to scarf it all down!  I haven't tried much, but intend to get him some biscuits to chew on and then the baby food making will begin.  I can't wait!  Anyway, I am a pro at that area... making baby food I mean.  

To update you all, all the kids are feeling better and we are no longer sick with Roseola Virus.  Reagan got it first and then we ended several weeks later with Taylor covered from head to toe and then he had headaches and soreness and high fevers.  Trent didn't get it, thank goodness.  Reagan has been to a speech pathologist to be evaluated for speaking delays.  They think she is about 6 months behind and have suggested we continue with speech therapy.  Today, I sat with a coordinator to get ushered into a government program which assists children to get all the aid they need in speech, physical and developmental areas.  We will begin to see therapists in the home and set goals for Reagan to achieve as much assistance in communication as necessary before she is 3 years old.  I have yet to get you all on board with signing, but if they believe it is the only way she will be able to communicate for a while, then I hope to share with you all what we are learning.  We are going to be evaluated in all areas to access Reagan's learning needs and developmental progresses.  She may or may not be behind because of her swallow disfunction.  We will continue to investigate that issue but don't want to test her too often with Radiation in the swallow study.  Also, we may have her jaw looked at.  That is where we are at with all the children.  I will be posting some of our Christmas pics later.  I didn't get many, but I will post some of the cuter ones.  Keep your eye out!

1 comment:

  1. Reagan is getting so cute with her hair growing longer every day. But you need to cut her bangs again. She looks VERY cute with short bangs. If you don't do it soon, I may have to fly out there again and have her suck on a popsicle while I cut, cut, cut! Boys look great in their picture too. Good job mom! Love Grammy Cheryl

    ReplyDelete