Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Visit with Grandma Bobbied and Grandpa

Sorry that I am a little slow at posting.  We recently had some visitors from Midland, TX come out.  We had lots of fun!  We made reindeer food and a gingerbread house (which is so hard to stick together!), we played games and saw Christmas lights.  Grandpa Ed even got to take Taylor to school and see how quickly Taylor is engrossed with all of the excitement there!  We wanted a tour of everything but Taylor was too busy talking it up with his friends that we just got the third degree!  Taylor is so very social it makes me laugh!  It wasn't Reagan's day for school yet she ached to go and almost cried because she saw her teacher and didn't understand why she couldn't stay.  Bummer!  I am sure that Trent will find it hard to be the last one to go off to school!  Anyway, lots of fun with the children and believe you me, that if the children can tire me out I am sure they did the grandparents too!  We hope you are doing well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment