Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The kids

Okay, squeeze together and smile!  Taylor, getting bigger everyday!  He is such a big help!  Reagan is learning how to be very clean now!  She is getting finicky about messes in front of her and likes to wipe the table and I caught her the other day getting under the sink to grab all of the extra sponges I have stashed as replacements!  Trent is growing everyday too, I don't want to leave him out.  He now has 2 teeth popping out on the bottom.  He doesn't quite sleep through the night, but we are seeing longer stretches at a time and appreciate that!  All 3 kids are excited about Christmas and I will post pictures of our tree soon.  Have a wonderful night!

We love this woman!  She is wonderful with kids and has a wonderful spirit!  Reagan loves school!  It is cute all of the things I get to see her do.  

Here Taylor stands with his wonderful teachers.  He was the star of the day yesterday and got to give a news report and lead the class in the pledge of allegiance and many other things.  He loves school!  I am so happy!  He is a smart kid!  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely school and lovely teachers! I am so happy they are excited about school. Let's pray that lasts through their doctorates! tee-hee We need to groom them so they can always take care of their parents and grandparents. Love Gramma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete