This is about 8:30pm. The neighbors got out their John Dear tractor and were pulling their kids around the cul-de-sac on inner tubes. What a riot! I checked the local weather report and it is 32 degrees with a wind chill of 22 degrees. Can you believe it? It isn't much, considering we only have received at this point about 5 inches. We aren't as bad off as the East coast is. We did hit up the grocery store this morning to make sure we were set. We also got some movies to keep us entertained. I wonder if it will stick tomorrow. We will see!

This is when it finally started sticking. I didn't actually believe it would come here to Augusta, but I was wrong! Let's see how long it lasts.

Maybe by morning, the car will be buried. This is just the beginning of the snow. Now our driveway is covered!

Pants got soaked! Socks got soaked! Shoes got soaked! Hands were freezing! Nose and face were freezing but the jacket was a wonderful gift! Next time we will be better prepared for snow with boots, snow gloves and snow pants. Then, he will not insist we go in to change. We had a ball though! He was jumping and~ I am starting anew, the power shut off! Luckily, my post was saved. I will have to finish this before it goes out again! I am sure it will!

Mommy and Taylor having a TON of fun! We miss you daddy!!! Wish you were here! We love you lots!!!







Great pics!! I was also sure it wouldn't stick.
ReplyDeleteAlso...Mason has been asking about Taylor. :)