RANDOM THOUGHT: I have become so completely and utterly annoyed at ELMO. Unfortunately, as there is such a hype about him and we do somehow have a stuffed Elmo in the house, I am feeling a strong urge to get rid of the doll (Taylor won't miss it) and avoid him at all costs. Writing this I am seeing that I am acting a little too seriously about the whole thing but that is also my personality, I over-react! Thankfully, I am all too aware of my faults!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Random Thoughts
I just thought that I would share some random thoughts aside from all of the blog entries related to our family life or Taylor growing up! Silly I know but every bit a necessity for me when I am without friends here! Don't get weepy on me! I am OKAY! I love life and love to talk so this is my outlet.
Labels:photos
Random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment