Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Lover's Stroll!


It has been a while since I last posted, sorry, we have been sick, sick and more sick around here!  Now that we are done being sick, I shall resume the updates and such.  We are still getting video of T with his girlfriend and I have several to load, so here is one of many to come.  Hope you like!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! that is the cutest thing EVER! You must be thrilled to get that on tape. That warms my heart... so yours must be overflowing.

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conner won't stop watching this video. I think he really misses his San Diego buds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -We love you Shaun, Anna & Conner! We too have been watching your funny videos over and over! We miss you guys!
    -Lisa, we do get all gushy too when we watch the 2 kiddos! It is exciting to watch kids at their finest!

    ReplyDelete