Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

My First Big Boy Hair Cut!


Look at me!  Today we had a Great Day!!!  We went to the beach, played in the water, brought mommy some sand-dollars and some shells, got totally sandy!  We met our friends and T got to play with his sand toys under a tent, blah, blah, blah.  Great day!  After T took a great nap he got his first big boy hair cut.  Daddy and mommy went outside and hooked a baby seat to the table we have and daddy got his hair clippers and got busy with the style.  I looked up on the internet boy styles and we decided that T would look best with the Caeser's cut.  T did really well and wanted to hold the comb and brush and lucky for us he didn't mind the clippers buzzing in his ear.  I was so pleased that it wasn't a nightmare trying to do this!  We had fun and then we were so happy that it turned out real cute!  He was so happy to get a bath afterward to clean off sand from the beach and hair from the cut!  I think even he thought he was good looking since he kept looking at himself in the mirror.  That is our boy.  Now he is all grown up!  I wonder how often we will have to keep it up now?  Thought you might want to see his charming new look.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment