Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

What a fun day! Happy Birthday!




Just thought we would share these fun pictures of our big boy! This was his first sugar high! I admit, he didn't know what to do at first, but wow! As soon as he had some, he couldn't get enough! I even got cake in my hair! I should get more silly pics from friends but you get the picture! Taylor had loads of fun! Thank you Brianne who bought the cakes, one for her daughter, Ainsley who shares the same birthday as Taylor, and then one for Taylor. Note: This doesn't mean that now he is able to have sweets! We still monitor everything that he eats and we try to make sure he is a healthy boy who won't ever need to worry about diets! Just kidding, slightly... Casey thought Taylor would be okay with eating the whole cake! Oh dear!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Happy Birthday. Cake is just simply the best. I'd eat the whole thing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Happy Birthday Taylor!!!

    PS: what's with the pink hat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, somebody give that kid a banjo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Tiffany's question. Do ya know his hat is pink? Happy birthday, Taylor. I can't believe he's 1!

    ReplyDelete