Sunday, January 27, 2008
Taylor laughs at his dad's golf swing!
Casey was watching Taylor while I went off in search of some sportswear for my stroller strides workouts... Anyway, I looked to see where Casey had gone to and he was waving me down... "Come quick!!!" I ran over there to see what was the fuss and Taylor was laughing like he had never laughed before!!! It was to die for! I tried to capture it the best I could. I missed so much of it, and even after I had finished filming, Taylor was still laughing up a storm. This isn't the first time that Taylor has laughed at Casey swinging a club. In our back yard, Casey has a golf net set up and he told me to come out and watch him and to bring Taylor to see. Taylor giggled then and we thought it was funny then... Looks like Taylor is really into the golf thing, or he just thinks his dad is a hoot! Hope you like the video. And don't forget to turn up the volume! This is too precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







That is so cute and funny! I just wanted to mention as well, the blanket on Taylor's lap is really cute! Where did you get it??
ReplyDelete