
What a beautiful day we had today! It was gorgeous here in San Diego! We had a pretty relaxing day here and hung out with some friends in the evening... We planned to go to bed early, before 12am that is but what do you know... we are still up! Taylor stayed up too... not until 12am but later than normal... playing and having a good 'ol time! He was playing in one of those Jump-a-roo things... He had a ball and was laughing and giggling and just watching him made everyone laugh! Anyway, Taylor is growing up so fast and he is rolling over now! That is the latest milestone. He rolls from stomach to back and always to the right side... we have decided that he is right handed... he reaches for things first with his right hand and well... I think that maybe it is sillyness to predict that sort of thing... Anyway, we have been all around the neighborhood, Taylor and I breaking in our brand new stroller! We love it!!! Taylor can see the world now and loves to get out and explore. The best part about it are the shocks! We go trailblazin and bounce like crazy when we go for walks as if we were 4 wheel drivin! We are personalizing our stroller since a lot of moms have the same one... it is top of the line you must understand. Anyway, I will get more pics of Taylor and I know you want to see more video too... I will get some for you all soon... Love you all and have a Happy New Year!







0 comments:
Post a Comment