Yes, I know... you are thinking that we are nuts... it is OKAY... we know we are! Are we ready to bring a baby into this world??? Oh yeah! Just wait for pictures and I am sure we will get our son to strike a pose just like us! Saturday, June 30, 2007
Yes, we are Goof-balls!
Yes, I know... you are thinking that we are nuts... it is OKAY... we know we are! Are we ready to bring a baby into this world??? Oh yeah! Just wait for pictures and I am sure we will get our son to strike a pose just like us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Crazy? Yes...but I also noticed that you and Casey are all dressed up but everyone behind you is in casual clothes...where were you?
ReplyDeleteWe are at a University Graduation Ceremony... this is why we got all decked out.
ReplyDeleteHi Robyn!! I'm very excited for you and your growing family. It seems like everything is going great for you, do you have an email address I can email you at? I really miss our movie nights, any ways my email is kittygurl213@gmail.com if you want to email me and we can catch up.
ReplyDeleteLove Ryanne
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
ReplyDelete